Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Springs gay club gunman, 22, is seen surrendering to cops after bomb threat to his MOM - one year before he entered club with 'tremendous firepower' and killed five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs gay club gunman, 22, is seen surrendering to cops after bomb threat to his MOM - one year before he entered club with 'tremendous firepower' and killed five.

Many of these cats out here are unstable. I just heard about a white guy attacking an interracial couple the other day. One thing that I could never understand, is what makes many of these white guys throw their life away. They have the most privilege, they are the most sought after amongst women, they get the best jobs, and they have the best lives. Unless they suffer from mental illness, or some sort of disorder, they have absolutely NO EXCUSE not to make it in this country. However, many of them still throw their lives away for ridiculous reasons. For some reason, many of them cannot stand the thought of a black person being equal to them.

Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22,  was taken into custody at the house where his mother, Laura Voepel, was renting a room in June 2021 in Colorado Springs.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Many of these cats out here are unstable. I just heard about a white guy attacking an interracial couple the other day. One thing that I could never understand, is what makes many of these white guys throw their life away. They have the most privilege, they are the most sought after amongst women, they get the best jobs, and they have the best lives. Unless they suffer from mental illness, or some sort of disorder, they have absolutely NO EXCUSE not to make it in this country. However, many of them still throw their lives away for ridiculous reasons. For some reason, many of them cannot stand the thought of a black person being equal to them.
    His grandfather supported the insurrection and the mother was protecting him when he had just threaten to blow up his grandparents house.

He probably was an incel who did feel privileged. This isnt first mass shooting in Colorado. Remember Columbine and the man who shot up the movie theater

Comment

Yep. Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X