Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 dead and 5 remain missing after rustic vessel smuggling 19 migrants from Cuba capsizes off Florida coast in 'failed migration venture'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 dead and 5 remain missing after rustic vessel smuggling 19 migrants from Cuba capsizes off Florida coast in 'failed migration venture'.

Man, why does it seem like migrants are forever trying to get into this country? Why can't they make their own countries great? Not to mention, that most of the migrants are anti-black. I don't want more of them to come here with their racist views.

Five migrants from Cuba have been confirmed dead and five are still missing Monday, two days after the raft they were being smuggle on sank near Florida.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, why does it seem like migrants are forever trying to get into this country? Why can't they make their own countries great? Not to mention, that most of the migrants are anti-black. I don't want more of them to come here with their racist views.
    I agree the jury who made up Trayvon Martin's case was mostly immigrants.

I wish they'd ship them immediate back to Cuba. It's mostly the white ones trying to get over here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I agree the jury who made up Trayvon Martin's case was mostly immigrants.

I wish they'd ship them immediate back to Cuba. It's mostly the white ones trying to get over here anyway.
      Exactly bruh. Last thing we need in this country is more racist, anti-black, immigrants.

Comment

Working...
      X