Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four people are dead and one injured after hostage situation on Oklahoma marijuana farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four people are dead and one injured after hostage situation on Oklahoma marijuana farm

I notice that, these days, many Asians are starting to lose it. I guess that they are feeling the effects of no longer being seen as the 'Model Minority".

Four people were found dead and another was injured in a hostage situation on Sunday night in Kingfisher County, about 50 miles outside of Oklahoma City. No arrests have been made.

I don't want to live in a time of civil war, but at least everyone's deciding their sides, because if we have to end up going to war or having some type of direct conflict with China how do they think its going to be. If something happens that affects us all, it's going to be hard to know who chinese it who is not. At least for average person in the US I bet.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X