Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk says Twitter 'amnesty' for suspended accounts will begin next week - as long as they haven't broken the law or spammed users.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk says Twitter 'amnesty' for suspended accounts will begin next week - as long as they haven't broken the law or spammed users.

Elon Musk has totally revamped Twitter. Do y'all think that he messed up Twitter, or do you think that he made Twitter better?
    Elon Musk has announced suspended Twitter accounts will be offered an 'amnesty' from next week.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Elon Musk has totally revamped Twitter. Do y'all think that he messed up Twitter, or do you think that he made Twitter better?
    He's made Twitter the wild west. After the n word got trending yet no other slur was used, I have been wishing for it's downfall ever since.

**** Elon and his apartheid ancestors

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

He's made Twitter the wild west. After the n word got trending yet no other slur was used, I have been wishing for it's downfall ever since.

**** Elon and his apartheid ancestors
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X