Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York girl, 16, almost loses her leg when 'family protector' pitbull who slept in her bed turns on her and starts 'ripping her apart' - before stepdad chokes raging animal and uses belt as a tourniquet to save her life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York girl, 16, almost loses her leg when 'family protector' pitbull who slept in her bed turns on her and starts 'ripping her apart' - before stepdad chokes raging animal and uses belt as a tourniquet to save her life.

Pit Bulls are a dangerous a breed. My step-dad has one. He isn't a violent dog, but it seems like every time I turn around, somebody is getting mauled by a Pit Bull.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Pit Bulls are a dangerous a breed. My step-dad has one. He isn't a violent dog, but it seems like every time I turn around, somebody is getting mauled by a Pit Bull.
    Pitbulls are a reflection of their owners. I've had 3 pitbulls and never had an issue except they were so damn clingy lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Pitbulls are a reflection of their owners. I've had 3 pitbulls and never had an issue except they were so damn clingy lol
      Exactly. Mine is the same way. Did you keep your pitbulls in your home. Or, did you leave them outside?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. Mine is the same way. Did you keep your pitbulls in your home. Or, did you leave them outside?
        I kept them inside. For some reason they whimpered all night long when outside

When I bought my townhome, I just let them stay in the spare bedroom instead of a cage

Comment

That's exactly what my dog does.

Comment

Working...
          X