Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin 'has lost 160 generals and colonels among 1,500 officers' since the start of his war, Ukrainian military official claims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin 'has lost 160 generals and colonels among 1,500 officers' since the start of his war, Ukrainian military official claims.

The Ukraine is holding it's own, even though they have taken serious damage. Russia has lost 87,900​ troops. That's alot of people.
    A Telegram channel operated by Colonel Anatoly Stefan of Ukraine's armed forces collated reports of Russian military deaths and compiled a list of Putin's most prominent losses

I understand I will never know the details of why the war over there is actually happening, but from of what I do know it seems like some bull**** and people just trying do what they want to do because they old and saying **** it. It really doesn't need to be happening no one moved on anyone, except russia in a war action. China and the US were doing dirty business tactics,etc pretty much non violent dirty stuff. So now my only concern since they are just doing it anyways is---> What does Ukraine supply to Africa?

Ukraine is a major supplier of wheat, corn and sunflower oil to African countries and, since Russia's invasion began in February, Africa has faced food and cooking oil shortages that have left an estimated 400 million people on the continent food insecure. Jun 24, 2022​

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      The Ukraine is holding it's own, even though they have taken serious damage. Russia has lost 87,900​ troops. That's alot of people.
      I'm at a point where just as long as it stays over there. I couldn't care less who won.

Both countries have racist views towards Blacks

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I understand I will never know the details of why the war over there is actually happening, but from of what I do know it seems like some bull**** and people just trying do what they want to do because they old and saying **** it. It really doesn't need to be happening no one moved on anyone, except russia in a war action. China and the US were doing dirty business tactics,etc pretty much non violent dirty stuff. So now my only concern since they are just doing it anyways is---> What does Ukraine supply to Africa?

Ukraine is a major supplier of wheat, corn and sunflower oil to African countries and, since Russia's invasion began in February, Africa has faced food and cooking oil shortages that have left an estimated 400 million people on the continent food insecure. Jun 24, 2022​
        I haven't heard this about Ukraine at all. I'm surprised they can't grow this themselves

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I'm at a point where just as long as it stays over there. I couldn't care less who won.

Both countries have racist views towards Blacks
          I agree. I have no dog in the fight between the Ukraine and Russia. I don't really care about either country.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I see. I didn't know that Russia was a major supplier of wheat, corn, and sunflower oil to African countries.

Comment

Working...
            X