Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elon Musk ignites public spat with Apple - which spent $48M in advertising on Twitter in the first quarter - accusing it of abusing power by 'threatening to pull platform from App Store'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon Musk ignites public spat with Apple - which spent $48M in advertising on Twitter in the first quarter - accusing it of abusing power by 'threatening to pull platform from App Store'.

Elon Musk is starting to burn bridges with some powerful companies.
    The brazen declaration was delivered by the new Twitter chief Monday, in a slew of tweets that called out the iPhone maker, its top advertiser, for pulling back partnered posts on its site.

I hope Apple does do the ban of the twitter app if it really would push Elon come out with a phone. I feel like he'd tried to do his version of that phone where it comes togehter in these blocks/modules you can swap out to keep upgrading or to fix when something breaks. This is a old pic reference you may have seen already. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	8158​

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      I hope Apple does do the ban of the twitter app if it really would push Elon come out with a phone. I feel like he'd tried to do his version of that phone where it comes togehter in these blocks/modules you can swap out to keep upgrading or to fix when something breaks. This is a old pic reference you may have seen already. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	8158​
      Naa I've never seen that. I wonder how many monkeys died for that prototype

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        Elon Musk is starting to burn bridges with some powerful companies.
        The bridges he burning wasn't that stable. He's literally their competition with the phone and the car

GMC and Apple would be dumb to advertise for them

Comment

Yep. I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X