Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elon Musk's Neuralink 'has been mutilating and killing monkeys': Physician group details how the firm performed gruesome experiments on animals ahead of the billionaire's 'Show and Tell' on Nov 30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon Musk's Neuralink 'has been mutilating and killing monkeys': Physician group details how the firm performed gruesome experiments on animals ahead of the billionaire's 'Show and Tell' on Nov 30.

They are just destroying the wild life. So many animals have gone extinct since whites have gained global power.
    A report claiming Elon Musk's Neuralink 'has been mutilating and killing monkeys' during experiments has been shared ahead of the firm's Show and Tell event on November 30.

How about creating some technology that doesn't have to be implanted until me

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      They are just destroying the wild life. So many animals have gone extinct since whites have gained global power.
      Yes this about experimenting on monkeys like lab rats.

I feel eventually they will be testing on human clones.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Yes this about experimenting on monkeys like lab rats.

I feel eventually they will be testing on human clones.
        Exactly.

Comment

Working...
        X