Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas attorney is found dead at his home days after he pulled out a gun in a bar and tried to shoot his ex-girlfriend before being quickly tackled to the ground by patrons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas attorney is found dead at his home days after he pulled out a gun in a bar and tried to shoot his ex-girlfriend before being quickly tackled to the ground by patrons.

He probably died by suicide.
    Gavin Rush, 41, was found Wednesday at his home on Lyndhurst Street - four days after allegedly trying to kill his ex-  after police performed a welfare check.

Why wasn't this person locked up for attempted murder? Oh wait, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      Exactly. He has the complexion for the protection. I'm going to say this, unless a white person has a serious disorder, or illness, there is no excuse for a white person not to make it in this society. They have more options than everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        They are more compassionate with their own even at the expense of their women. He was out on 40K bond. He actually made it out alive

Comment

Working...
        X