Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British film director, 36, is killed by 'drink driver' while crossing the road in LA: Father-of-one 'catapulted into the air' by Lexus driving wrong way down one-way street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British film director, 36, is killed by 'drink driver' while crossing the road in LA: Father-of-one 'catapulted into the air' by Lexus driving wrong way down one-way street

Man, there are an awful lot of hit and runs in L.A. Every time I turn around somebody is a victim of a hit and run.
    Jonathan Gales, whose wife is expecting their second child, was reportedly hit by a car being driven the wrong way down a one-way street as he crossed the road.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, there are an awful lot of hit and runs in L.A. Every time I turn around somebody is a victim of a hit and run.
    It's very common and the people there seem to think it will some big payoff if it happens to them

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It's very common and the people there seem to think it will some big payoff if it happens to them
      Exactly. Cars ain't no joke. I remember I saw 2 hit and runs take place in videos. When the victims got hit by a car, they looked like crash test dummies the way they flew in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. Cars ain't no joke. I remember I saw 2 hit and runs take place in videos. When the victims got hit by a car, they looked like crash test dummies the way they flew in the air.
        Pain and suffering is all they went through in that scenario but I'd rather be healthy

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Pain and suffering is all they went through in that scenario but I'd rather be healthy
          Yeah. Me too.

Comment

Working...
          X