Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I am truly sorry, regretful, ashamed and heartbroken': NYPD cop SOBS in court as he's jailed for 25 years for killing his autistic son by forcing him to sleep on freezing garage floor because he wet himself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I am truly sorry, regretful, ashamed and heartbroken': NYPD cop SOBS in court as he's jailed for 25 years for killing his autistic son by forcing him to sleep on freezing garage floor because he wet himself.

What that did to his child was extreme. The sentence is deserved, to me.
    Michael Valva, 43, was sentenced to 25 years to life on Thursday for the death of his son, Thomas Valva, 8, in January 2020.

I can't even imagine what a big gay autistic hunter would be like because seems like thats going to be bad for him. Or I mean we do live in bizzarro world, he may be respect as being tough dad in prison.

Comment

I hear you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        What that did to his child was extreme. The sentence is deserved, to me.
        He gonna be old enough to get social security. We gonna be paying him for the rest of his life

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

he gonna be old enough to get social security. We gonna be paying him for the rest of his life
          lol!!!

Comment

Working...
          X