Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker Carlson berates Zelensky for dressing like a STRIP CLUB OWNER in the White House - slamming Ukrainian president for begging Biden for more money when Texas border is in tatters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson berates Zelensky for dressing like a STRIP CLUB OWNER in the White House - slamming Ukrainian president for begging Biden for more money when Texas border is in tatters.

Vladomir Zelensky is constantly asking the U.S. for more money.

Tucker Carlson has used his late night show to berate Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky for dressing like the 'manager of a strip club demanding money' during his visit to Washington DC.

slamming Ukrainian president for begging Biden for more money when REPARATIONS for ninjas in the US is laughed at, downfall of rome will be %1000 their own undoing and Texas border is in tatters.

Comment

Since seeing how they treated Africans over there, I can't support anytime involving Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        slamming Ukrainian president for begging Biden for more money when REPARATIONS for ninjas in the US is laughed at, downfall of rome will be %1000 their own undoing and Texas border is in tatters.
        Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          Since seeing how they treated Africans over there, I can't support anytime involving Ukraine.
          Exactly. I don't care about the Ukraine or Russia. Two racist countries.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
            Vladomir Zelensky is constantly asking the U.S. for more money.
            Yeah but strip clubs have Tucker been to. He trying to say that man is a pimp

Comment

Working...
            X