Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost 250 million people in China may have caught Covid-19 in the first 20 days of December, according to an internal estimate from the nation’s top health officials, Bloomberg News and the Financial Times reported.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 250 million people in China may have caught Covid-19 in the first 20 days of December, according to an internal estimate from the nation’s top health officials, Bloomberg News and the Financial Times reported.

Man, those numbers are STAGGERING. The number of people who caught COVID over there is China is almost as large as the population of the United States. They are having serious problems over there.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, those numbers are STAGGERING. The number of people who caught COVID over there is China is almost as large as the population of the United States. They are having serious problems over there.

Damn I never thought about it like that. When you put it like that it's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Yep.

Comment

China tried to hide the numbers originally. However, they are suffering like hell from COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

China tried to hide the numbers originally. However, they are suffering like hell from COVID.
          They ain't hiding their increase in gold reserves or defense budget lol

Comment

they ain't hiding their increase in gold reserves or defense budget lol
            lol!!!

Comment

Working...
            X