Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China sends 71 warplanes and 7 ships toward Taiwan in 24 hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China sends 71 warplanes and 7 ships toward Taiwan in 24 hours.

China is obsessed with Taiwan. They refuse to let them go. This beef has been going on for years. They act like Russia over the Ukraine.
    Taiwan says China's military sent 71 planes and seven ships toward Taiwan in a 24-hour display of force directed at the self-ruled island.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    China is obsessed with Taiwan. They refuse to let them go. This beef has been going on for years. They act like Russia over the Ukraine.
    Taiwan is their Ukraine. But the US seems hell bent on keeping them separate from China. I predict a lot of funds will be going that way soon too

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Taiwan is their Ukraine. But the US seems hell bent on keeping them separate from China. I predict a lot of funds will be going that way soon too
      Yep. From what I am hearing, I think that the U.S. is going to start creating jobs in the U.S. dealing with the semiconductor market. Maybe, we can ease our dependence on Taiwan when it comes to creating semiconductor chips.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. From what I am hearing, I think that the U.S. is going to start creating jobs in the U.S. dealing with the semiconductor market. Maybe, we can ease our dependence on Taiwan when it comes to creating semiconductor chips.
        They need to be like that with a lot of Asian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They need to be like that with a lot of Asian countries.
          Exactly. I wish that the U.S. would stop outsourcing jobs. Americans could benefit from all of those jobs that they are sending overseas.

Comment

Working...
          X