Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho school board probing 'ongoing’ racist incidents against Black and Brown students — but won't say what they are.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho school board probing 'ongoing’ racist incidents against Black and Brown students — but won't say what they are.

I wonder how many black people live in Idaho. Probably, not many.

A school district in Idaho has opened an investigation into allegations of racist incidents against students of color at both its middle school and high school, the Idaho Mountain Express reported today.But despite a large number of complaints directed to the Blaine County School Board last week, sc...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I wonder how many black people live in Idaho. Probably, not many.
    But there's plenty of "brown" families that have started growing in numbers.

They're brown now that white folks are mistreating them but they still claim white on the census. So how is this racism towards them?

Comment

Yep, exactly. I'm not sure how the racism is against them, but I know that most of these other minorities have no smoke, at all, for white folks. However, when it comes to blacks, they will attack a black person faster than Sherman Klump could down a German Chocolate cake.

Hungry Eddie Murphy GIF

When I was in my 20's, I experienced so much racism from other ethnic groups out here, that I went into a deep depression. I couldn't believe that people were that racist towards blacks. Out here in Cali, even blacks were racist against other blacks. I had to re-evaluate a whole lot of things back then. That's when I started writing my book. I had to have someway to sublimate my anger, so I wrote everything that I went through, and my thoughts about it, as a way to deal with it. Also, I wrote the book as a way to communicate with other black men to see if many of them could relate.

Comment

Working...
      X