Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Risible hypocrisy': Tory MPs blast China's extraordinary claims of institutional racism and hate crimes within Britain... despite UN report finding Beijing was responsible for 'crimes against humanity' in Xinjiang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Risible hypocrisy': Tory MPs blast China's extraordinary claims of institutional racism and hate crimes within Britain... despite UN report finding Beijing was responsible for 'crimes against humanity' in Xinjiang.

I know China isn't talking about institutional racism and hate crimes. If you are black, you can't even go to China without being discriminated against. I despise hypocrites. The Chinese are some of the most racist people on Earth.

China has accused Britain of institutional racism and hate crimes in an extraordinary submission to a United Nations report on human rights in the UK (China's UN ambassador Zhang Jun pictured).

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I know China isn't talking about institutional racism and hate crimes. If you are black, you can't even go to China without being discriminated against. I despise hypocrites. The Chinese are some of the most racist people on Earth.
    That's probably how China feels about the EU criticism. They should be the last talking about crimes against humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

That's probably how China feels about the EU criticism. They should be the last talking about crimes against humanity.
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X