Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘UPS, you’re better than this!’: Customer films UPS delivery man chucking cake delivery onto porch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘UPS, you’re better than this!’: Customer films UPS delivery man chucking cake delivery onto porch.

I remember when I was younger, and I worked for UPS. Being a package handler for UPS was no joke. I worked myself to death every day there. It was good though, I got really strong working for UPS. However, the way that UPS handles packages leaves alot to be desired. This UPS driver should not have just thrown the package on the ground. He will probably get fired.

Jim Carrey must've known the optics of someone kicking a package marked "fragile" down a hallway would've made for comedic gold, which is probably why he decided to open 1994's "Ace Ventura" with this very scene. Unfortunately, a delivery person treating a package like it insulted their mother isn't very funny when it's your package being tossed around. TikTok user Ryan Melendez (@gluttonous.meatbag) has gone viral for posting a video clip of...
Working...
X