Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly 400K Anchor Babies Born Across U.S. Last Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly 400K Anchor Babies Born Across U.S. Last Year.

I detest many illegals coming over here trying to have anchor babies that will be born in the U.S. These same people will try to step all over black Americans.

Illegal aliens, tourists, and foreign visa workers delivered nearly 400,000 children across the United States last year.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I detest many illegals coming over here trying to have anchor babies that will be born in the U.S. These same people will try to step all over black Americans.
    Those stats arent verified though. It's from a study conducted in 2018. I didn't see the source for last year's number.

However, the 14th amendment was about slaves not about illegal aliens!! Another way for them to leach off our civil rights

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Those stats arent verified though. It's from a study conducted in 2018. I didn't see the source for last year's number.

However, the 14th amendment was about slaves not about illegal aliens!! Another way for them to leach off our civil rights
      Yep.

Comment

Working...
      X