Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAA lifts ground order on flights after two-and-a-half hours but fails to explain catastrophic 'computer failure' that delayed at least 5,000 flights and halted America's air traffic for the first time since 9/11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAA lifts ground order on flights after two-and-a-half hours but fails to explain catastrophic 'computer failure' that delayed at least 5,000 flights and halted America's air traffic for the first time since 9/11.

The FAA system failure grounded all flights between 6.30am and 9am on Wednesday, leading to at least 8,000 delays. It was the first time all air traffic has been halted in the US since 9/11.

We heard about it here in Canada. Toronto and Montréal was also effected. We are back to normal now.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      We heard about it here in Canada. Toronto and Montréal was also effected. We are back to normal now.
      I think that we are back to normal now too.

Comment

I'm thinking it was a cyber attack. If someone ****ed up we would've known by now

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          I'm thinking it was a cyber attack. If someone ****ed up we would've known by now
          Yep.

Comment

They attributed it to human error and mismanagement of a program. I'm glad they made the decision to delay those flights because that system revolves around runway conditions and aircrafts landing safety.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
              They attributed it to human error and mismanagement of a program. I'm glad they made the decision to delay those flights because that system revolves around runway conditions and aircrafts landing safety.
              I see.

Comment

Working...
              X