Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I Want Your Chocolate Children’: Boy Band Singer Lee Ryan Found Guilty of Racially Abusing Flight Attendant After Downing Bottle of Wine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘I Want Your Chocolate Children’: Boy Band Singer Lee Ryan Found Guilty of Racially Abusing Flight Attendant After Downing Bottle of Wine.

I wonder what would make him say something like that. I guess, it's like they say, liquor is a truth serum.
    Lee Ryan, singer for English boy band Blue, has been found guilty of racially aggravated assault, assaulting a police officer and being drunk on an aircraft after appearing in Ealing Magistrates’ Court in London on Thursday, per Daily Mail. The incident took place on July 31, 2022, on a British Airways flight from Glasgow to […] The post ‘I Want Your Chocolate Children’: Boy Band Singer Lee Ryan Found Guilty of Racially Abusing Flight Attendant...

Ryan said: “I’m sorry. My band member is black, I’m not racist, I’ve had black girlfriends, mixed-race girlfriends. It was banter, just drunk banter I suppose, there was no malice or intention to upset anyone.”
    Click image for larger version

Name:	smh-kanye.gif
Views:	13
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	9753

You can't make this up. Imagine dating a white person or befriending one and they use as a scapegoat.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X