Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Calls Her 120K Income 'Average' & Complaining About Living 'Paycheck To Paycheck'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Calls Her 120K Income 'Average' & Complaining About Living 'Paycheck To Paycheck'.

I know one thing, making 120K is not average at all. However, she must live in L.A. or something. Well, I have to be honest, it's expensive living in the Bay Area, or all of Northern California also.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I know one thing, making 120K is not average at all. However, she must live in L.A. or something. Well, I have to be honest, it's expensive living in the Bay Area, or all of Northern California also.
    Naa she living above her means. Ain't no way she can't make that work. I made less in LA and managed. This is privilege she flexing and it's a humblebrag.

I don't feel bad for her at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Naa she living above her means. Ain't no way she can't make that work. I made less in LA and managed. This is privilege she flexing and it's a humblebrag.

I don't feel bad for her at all.
      Exactly me neither. 120K is a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
      X