Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl, 17, weeps as she recalls seeing naked trans woman with penis in women's changing room at California YMCA - and says woke staff scolded her for complaining about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl, 17, weeps as she recalls seeing naked trans woman with penis in women's changing room at California YMCA - and says woke staff scolded her for complaining about it.

I bet you that would be traumatizing to see a man with a penis showering in the ladies room. This transgender movement is nothing more than men with wigs on. They are still biological males. Same thing goes for trans men. They are still biological females, and can have a baby while looking as manly as Sly Stallone did in Rocky IV.

Rebecca Philips on Wednesday night made an emotional plea for Santee City Council for them to change their policies after she saw 'a naked man' in the YMCA women's changing rooms.

I remember a little boys being traumatized by an old white man who thought it was cool to undress in front of kids.

So I'm not surprised she feels that way in the women's restroom

Comment

Exactly. It don't matter how much people try to fake it. You are what you are born as. Next thing you know, people are going to try and become trans-racial. I wonder how that will work out.

Comment

Working...
      X