Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India is about to pass China as the world's most populous country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India is about to pass China as the world's most populous country.

I know one thing, China got destroyed by COVID. So many people have died from it over there. Yet, they still refuse aid from other countries. The Chinese have a whole lot of pride. I wonder what is the population of Africa? It will be a long time until China bounces back from COVID-19. They are also stigmatized too.
    India is expected to surpass China to become the world’s most populous nation by April, marking a seismic shift on the global stage in a trend with significant social and economic impacts for both countries.

China has a country full of males. And they are heavily invested in Africa. Don't be surprised when they start buying African brides

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      China has a country full of males. And they are heavily invested in Africa. Don't be surprised when they start buying African brides
      Exactly. It would be a foolish thing to do If African men start giving their women to the Chinese. African men better protect their women, or they will mess around and be in China's predicament with a woman shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. It would be a foolish thing to do If African men start giving their women to the Chinese. African men better protect their women, or they will mess around and be in China's predicament with a woman shortage.
        Africans still practice dowry payments. They will never have a shortage of women.

3/4 of the continent is under the age of 30. It's gonna be a lot of girls sold off to Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Africans still practice dowry payments. They will never have a shortage of women.

3/4 of the continent is under the age of 30. It's gonna be a lot of girls sold off to Asia.
          I see. What trips me out about Africans is that they'd rather their women go to an Asian man, Arab man, or White man, rather than go with a black American man.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I see. What trips me out about Africans is that they'd rather their women go to an Asian man, Arab man, or White man, rather than go with a black American man.
            It's all good. They're loss

Comment

Working...
            X