Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Inhuman' Russian missile attack kills five and wounds 27 including six children when Ukrainian apartment block is destroyed as Putin renews his bloodthirsty campaign against civilians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Inhuman' Russian missile attack kills five and wounds 27 including six children when Ukrainian apartment block is destroyed as Putin renews his bloodthirsty campaign against civilians.

Man, Putin does not give a d**n. Like I said before, I don't understand Vladimir Putin. He wanted a cease fire with the Ukraine for Christmas? However, when the holiday is over, he is back to attacking the Ukraine with missiles? If he could do a cease fire for a couple of days, then he could do a cease fire for good.
    Harrowing images from the scene show how an entire block was obliterated into a mountain of brick and mortar, with twisted bits of charred metal strewn about nearby streets

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, Putin does not give a d**n. Like I said before, I don't understand Vladimir Putin. He wanted a cease fire with the Ukraine for Christmas? However, when the holiday is over, he is back to attacking the Ukraine with missiles? If he could do a cease fire for a couple of days, then he could do a cease fire for good.
    Yup. It is mind boggling

Comment

Working...
    X