Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas teacher put on leave after physically assaulting a high school student who ended up in the ER and on crutches – father of student demands his teaching license be revoked and arrested after he ‘antagonized’ his son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas teacher put on leave after physically assaulting a high school student who ended up in the ER and on crutches – father of student demands his teaching license be revoked and arrested after he ‘antagonized’ his son.

What on earth? This cat has my last name. It trips me out when I hear my last name on the news. My last name isn't common. What happened to his son was messed up. I know when I was coming up, the teachers would hurt you if you got out of line. A whole lot has changed since then. I don't think the teacher should have put his hands on the man's son.
    An English teacher at Humble High School in Texas was filmed beating a student. The tenth-grade student was left limping, on crutches, bruised, and in the ER after the fight

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    What on earth? This cat has my last name. It trips me out when I hear my last name on the news. My last name isn't common. What happened to his son was messed up. I know when I was coming up, the teachers would hurt you if you got out of line. A whole lot has changed since then. I don't think the teacher should have put his hands on the man's son.
    Why can't I find any article with the teachers name?

They couldn't wait to tell us the teacher's name that was stabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Why can't I find any article with the teachers name?

They couldn't wait to tell us the teacher's name that was stabbed.
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X