Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia produces first batch of nuclear-armed Poseidon torpedo drones 'capable of wiping out entire coastlines with radioactive tsunamis' - as Putin cronies call for Britain to be 'demolished from the face of the earth'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia produces first batch of nuclear-armed Poseidon torpedo drones 'capable of wiping out entire coastlines with radioactive tsunamis' - as Putin cronies call for Britain to be 'demolished from the face of the earth'.

Putin is warring against everybody. First Ukraine, now Great Britain? He is trying to start WW3.
    Pro-War fanatic Lt-Gen Andrey Gurulev claimed on Rossiya 1 channel that the deployment of British and German tanks to Ukraine was 'to kill us', and therefore was crossing a red line.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Putin is warring against everybody. First Ukraine, now Great Britain? He is trying to start WW3.
    I doubt the UK is worried. Between the EU and NATO they will be fine.

It sounds like propaganda for the Russians

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I would say this is old news but I would have to agree with your assessment. And even if that were we're done so, it would be an act of War on NATO because the UK is part of NATO. Unfortunately the outcome on both sides of the coin would be very dangerous with mutual assured destruction on both sides. I will say this though according to the stats between how a civilization will Thrive after nuclear Holocaust there are only two continents that will stay alive. Africa and South America. Could you imagine in the future and say hundreds of years after that nuclear Holocaust on the West and East that all of a sudden the only two superpowers that were last for just Africa and South America? Would be insane but not out of touch of what's going on currently.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post

I would say this is old news but I would have to agree with your assessment. And even if that were we're done so, it would be an act of War on NATO because the UK is part of NATO. Unfortunately the outcome on both sides of the coin would be very dangerous with mutual assured destruction on both sides. I will say this though according to the stats between how a civilization will Thrive after nuclear Holocaust there are only two continents that will stay alive. Africa and South America. Could you imagine in the future and say hundreds of years after that nuclear Holocaust on the West and East that all of a sudden the only two superpowers that were last for just Africa and South America? Would be insane but not out of touch of what's going on currently.
          Damn bro that is deep and hopefully just a thought

Comment

He should have been sniped a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
              He should have been sniped a long time ago
              Putin is Ex KGB. He is the most powerful Dictator any Warlord, Gangster would dream of, look up his history. There have been attempts that have failed and also none would dare to do until now in the Ukrainian war. The next on the list is the resistance groups that have been dormant in Russia, and including the whiled card, The 18 oligarchs. Putin has stashed billions of dollars of his own money to these 18 men with security. This is stolen wealth from the U.S. Tax payers from the end of the cold war after the collapse of the U.S.S.R., and the Russian people. All these 18 men need to do is go against him with assassination's or special interest groups. Putin is hard to kill. But with time no man can escape the clutches of old age. He is getting old and is making more mistakes (AKA) the Ukrainian war. Only Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
              X