Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if anyone on here are a part of this group on FB. But I wouldn't support it if you don't support the softening* of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if anyone on here are a part of this group on FB. But I wouldn't support it if you don't support the softening* of us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uhhuh2022-10-29 195809.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	6255 I have noticed since being a part of it. They made a second one. The second one has similar name and they called it a back up group. What this really was is a separation of the gay black people and the non gay black people. It's hard for me to find out the who all the owners are. But anyways I mainly posted this as just one of the many groups I'm sure exist to purposely cutivate gay black men, specially those that are in that space. The post was shown with no context really you have to dig to know that's damn dude and ofcourse they post any for Peptolizzo. ​ I mean I have gay folks in my family if that's your lifestyle that's one thing, but selling out your own genome pool for some bussy and comfort, youneedtobestomped for that.
Working...
X