Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello I'm thinking of taking up a language to add to my skill set of what I'm already doing..I guess Spanish overall else since Texas, I started Japanese but that was because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm thinking of taking up a language to add to my skill set of what I'm already doing..I guess Spanish overall else since Texas, I started Japanese but that was because...

Hello I'm thinking of taking up a language to add to my skill set of what I'm already doing..I guess Spanish overall else since Texas? I started Japanese but that was because I was thinking living there long ago. Currently do remote desktop support / think geeksquad stuff. But also do technology stuff, 3dmodelling , game development, music creation, interested a little in the actual hardware aspect of networking, like the layers of how the internet works, but is suuuper boring to a part of my brain, my body literally puts me to sleep when I was trying to study it in college. I say that because i'm looking for something that could be used in all those roles.

But my end goal would like to probably end up in the motherland, so wonder what I would learn on that front? Just proper/british english

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Hello I'm thinking of taking up a language to add to my skill set of what I'm already doing..I guess Spanish overall else since Texas? I started Japanese but that was because I was thinking living there long ago. Currently do remote desktop support / think geeksquad stuff. But also do technology stuff, 3dmodelling , game development, music creation, interested a little in the actual hardware aspect of networking, like the layers of how the internet works, but is suuuper boring to a part of my brain, my body literally puts me to sleep when I was trying to study it in college. I say that because i'm looking for something that could be used in all those roles.

But my end goal would like to probably end up in the motherland, so wonder what I would learn on that front? Just proper/british english
    That's good that you are taking up a second language. When I was in College, I took up Chinese. I got an A in it both times. However, that was before I learned how racist many Asians were. After that, I stopped taking the language.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't keep up the japanese because, I can't hold my acting role that long, or atleast there was no motivation other than I wanted to learn it so I could work with some of the CGI and game studios at the time. Then I learned Houston Community College's Gaming Department only wanted black people in to make the number and what we accomplished make their department look good. But would go around to the different Highschools with a Asian and White boy even used them as the advertisements for that department when I was doing way more and setting up events etc, pretty much getting attention on that department. The asian and white boy had less skills but were more marketable I guess. There was black dude in my class here: https://www.twitch.tv/shinkensou / He pretty much ****ted on their 2d art skills he is very good or atleast at that time. I was ahead of them in knowing how to use game engines doing , 3D CGI etc. So I did get to a brief adjunct, but in the they got me, because while I was working on rockband, they never would approve my internship, thus ruining my degree wasting my time.

• jboldeniv
      jboldeniv commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you bruh.

Would have to become a him pretty much if I wanted to go further with Japanese. He's aight but its the truth:-)
    OW2/APEX TIME! POGGERS?!~ !coaching !socials | #OnlyLabs 243

Comment

• jasondreamweaver
      jasondreamweaver commented
      Editing a comment
      He sounds and looks exactly how I expected

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I envision have a second home in west Africa. And they speak English.

If I'd study any language it would be Portuguese bc that's what Brazilians speak

Comment

Working...
    X