Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang have we got off for killing a girlfriend? If recall there has medical papers put out proving they have major hormone imbalances during pregnancy that messes with that brain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang have we got off for killing a girlfriend? If recall there has medical papers put out proving they have major hormone imbalances during pregnancy that messes with that brain...

So why do they get to keep acting out with no punishment? Instead of fixing this they are going to fan the flames. I have experienced this and I hate to say it but I can't see it any other way. As the saying goes "god don't like ugly" . She turned this way during pregnancy and never turned down. In attempt to do the right thing and to keep an eye, decided to move us in two separate apartments. Fast forward all of sudden lymphoma appeared, all this did was add to her anger. I felt ****ty because it was nothing I could do, on top seeing how you really get done at the cancer hospitals in the medical center/ MD anderson (pretty much if you poor you are getting all experimental and her damn family members straight up sign off on it.) I had no say so since we were not officially married on paper. She suffered until they put so much meds I couldn't tell if she was just mad , mad or the drugs they were giving for the pains messed her up. Even though we had been as good as one can be in a situation like this One of my last few visits she just cursed me out told me to get out.
Working...
X