Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This dude's content is funny due to their over reactions but he is playing on our over reactions and current of the black male being emasculated by hollywood and the LGBT click.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dude's content is funny due to their over reactions but he is playing on our over reactions and current of the black male being emasculated by hollywood and the LGBT click.

This dude's content is funny due to their over reactions but he is playing on our over reactions and current of the black male being emasculated by hollywood and the LGBT click.
    Now one of them gives the video credit unfortunately , because one of them was a draws shower. But it just seems to kind fcked up, because he's doing it behind a bullet proof glass, in the hood taking black money, that they are and continue spending with him/smh. But it's something about him doing that, then posting it on youtube/tiktok, to be mocked and made more money off of is just some type of disrespect.
    #workpranks​ #work​ #customer​ #love​Thank you all so much for watching. For more Pranks please share, comment & subscribe!__________________________________...

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Now one of them gives the video credit unfortunately , because one of them was a draws shower. But it just seems to kind fcked up, because he's doing it behind a bullet proof glass, in the hood taking black money, that they are and continue spending with him/smh. But it's something about him doing that, then posting it on youtube/tiktok, to be mocked and made more money off of is just some type of disrespect.
    It's sexual harassment and he waited til after they paid to tell them that.

I hate how we patronize businesses like this bc they are cheap or close. There's nothing funny about being recorded without your permission.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I agree and am stuck in the same situation of the because it's close, and literally more economical actually cost more if I order online. But the indians that run the one on my corner is sneaky racists, they don't say too much racist stuff, will be just in their actions. But they have lighten up a little, because I have been calling on them each time, since they making a killing off me and everyone in my building alone not counting the rest I see in there for the surrounding area. It's mostly black too because everyone else be scared I bet.

Somebodysunclephil I wouldn't patronize then either.

I work to hard to give my money to them. I drive miles from my neighborhood store ran by Arabs
    They won't get a dime from me bc I don't support terrorists

Comment

Working...
    X