Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder what type of work or service I can mke out of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what type of work or service I can mke out of this?

Yes it's a theory of mind and yes maybe if had the funds I wouldn't care or think twice about it. But it just doesn't seem like a coiencedence.
    The deskgrab shows my sound cloud and two tracks I have made recently. I would like to believe people "loved" my EXIZTs track so that's why it got so many plays in such a short amount of time with no shares and only 5 followers on Soundcloud with about 24 total on all platforms. But I don't think this is true, I think 1 of two things is going on. I am being manipulated by the platform itself to purchase extras services before I'm ready. Or secondly I am being manipulated by a third party/user on the site, (you know the people that sell view, users, followers etc..) the point would be to have me more eager or ready to jump at the next opportunity for that type of service.

What do you think?
    I kind of hate posting it here as some how it could be seen thus what I'm trying to understand is compromised.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VeryIntersting2022-12-08 183203.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	8630
Working...
X