Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two things/ 1. How do I delete my old blog posts? Not sure if it shows the same for everyone, if not then nevermind. 2/ I only have old portfolio stuff, I potential brother I want to work with....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things/ 1. How do I delete my old blog posts? Not sure if it shows the same for everyone, if not then nevermind. 2/ I only have old portfolio stuff, I potential brother I want to work with....

The problem is what he is doing I don't techinically have work to show for that, but on top of that, I don't have to do anywork, but I have the information and know how that he could use or need? I feel that would be like consulting some one on something. But the info I feels is going to be very valuable for them (but maybe thats only to me because I know how it can be used) So I guess my question is how many pro bonos/for lack of a better term, do you do before just be like, I have to charge you for this info or my time I guess.? I don't have a consutling business for 3Dcgi stuff, because I'm working on my own stuff, so I can have a complete examples to show before I start trying to ask people to do stuff for them for money.

Any suggests, recommends, comments always appreciated of course...

Currently been googling how to make money doing 3d of stuff, to see if I run across answer, information about my question situation..also still looking around to see if I missed the option to delete my old blog posts.
Working...
X