Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Yahoo Article Says Black Women AREN'T HAPPY About The PASSPORT BROS MOVEMENT! WAHHH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Yahoo Article Says Black Women AREN'T HAPPY About The PASSPORT BROS MOVEMENT! WAHHH!

I am trying to figure out why is Yahoo! talking about the Passport Bros. movement? It trips me out, because many of these women never even wanted you to begin with. Many women are angry because black men REFUSE to just accept being alone. I am here to tell you, NONE of them wanted a black man, and especially, an American Black man when I was in college. California is different than other states. Black men out here, back then, were NOT sought after. The black women out here, don't even WANT a black man. I am HAPPY to see black men take a proactive stance when it comes to finding a mate. Ever since the year 2000, black women have been trying "Something New". It's been over 20 years, and they are still taking about interracial dating. It's obvious that many of them are OBSESSED with it.

The problem with people in this society, is that they don't want black men to be with NO ONE. Black women, many of them, have already left black men alone. Black men are doing the right thing. I support the movement 100%.

Period.

This passport bro controversy is only an issue with BW who aren't happy with their relationship status. It was cool when Stella got her grove back and she was never described as a predator

Now Tyrone is doing the same. Now it's an issue and now they want to spotlight yet another reason why they single or not married.

These same women would not give these dudes the time of day anyways. Why do they care about BM and their preference?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      This passport bro controversy is only an issue with BW who aren't happy with their relationship status. It was cool when Stella got her grove back and she was never described as a predator

Now Tyrone is doing the same. Now it's an issue and now they want to spotlight yet another reason why they single or not married.

These same women would not give these dudes the time of day anyways. Why do they care about BM and their preference?
      Exactly. The only time they are ok with black men, is if they are dating someone that's not good at all. They think that black men are clean-up men. Many black women out here where I live don't even LIKE black men. They just don't want to see black men with anybody good treating them well.

Comment

Working...
      X