Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the computer that I just built not too long ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of the computer that I just built not too long ago.

I finished building this computer a little while ago. I purchased it back in 2018. I put it off due to having some personal issues that I had to deal with. Pardon the mess. LOL. The computer is an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 16-core processor, with 64 GB of RAM, 4 Hard drives, 2 M.2 SSD's, a DVD burner and Blue Ray disc player, a Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card, and a AMD Radeon Vega 64 video card. I plan on upgrading the video card very soon though. The video card is outdated. Also, I bought a huge case for this computer. The motherboard is an E-ATX motherboard. It's an ASUS Rog Zenith Extreme motherboard. I bought a Corsair Obsidian 900d case. They don't sell these cases anymore.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	16876

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.9 KB ID:	16877

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	16878

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	16879

Wow who would of thought that the cases wouldn't be supplied anymore for the size that you're looking at for your specifications. Awesome build you have there for your new pc.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Wow who would of thought that the cases wouldn't be supplied anymore for the size that you're looking at for your specifications. Awesome build you have there for your new pc.
      Thanks alot bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X