Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junkman's Gaming Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkman's Gaming Rig

It's just one of the many things I do. I don't buy gaming rigs, I create them.

Okay, first off, this video is NOT for everyone. It's mainly for my fellow computer geeks and people who are into computers, gaming and the like. Other people may find it boring as heck but at the same time, you might end up watching the entire thing because of how much info it contains about computers, which a lot of people may be unaware of. It was supposed to be about an hour and 15-minutes shorter but once you see what I show, you'll understand why it was so long, aside from my tangents that I go off on. I really must like the sound of my voice. The kicker is, this is just part ONE and TWO.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Junkman2008; 10-09-2022, 10:28 AM.
    Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
    It's just one of the many things I do. I don't buy gaming rigs, I create them.

Okay, first off, this video is NOT for everyone. It's mainly for my fellow computer geeks and people who are into computers, gaming and the like. Other people may find it boring as heck but at the same time, you might end up watching the entire thing because of how much info it contains about computers, which a lot of people may be unaware of. It was supposed to be about an hour and 15-minutes shorter but once you see what I show, you'll understand why it was so long, aside from my tangents that I go off on. I really must like the sound of my voice. The kicker is, this is just part ONE.

Hey Junkman? I have a forum that's for nothing but personal computing. You can check it out, and maybe sign up for it. It's https://www.pctechforum.net . I don't find it boring at all. I build computers too.

Comment

Here's Part II & III

Last edited by Junkman2008; 10-09-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Hey Junkman? I have a forum that's for nothing but personal computing. You can check it out, and maybe sign up for it. It's https://www.pctechforum.net . I don't find it boring at all. I build computers too.
        Thanks for the invite bro'. I'll definitely have a look. I don't have nealy the amount of time that I use to have with forums as I have gotten married. I use to spend a TON of time on them, even moderating a few but now, I only have time for a few.

Comment

Hey Junkman, that's cool rig, kind of looks the velox or aventums at my j and I hope those were not real people playing against you in those UE tournment vids

Comment

Lol! Dude, I am not remotely that good against real people! I haven't played games in almost 15-years! I'm just reliving my glory days when I use to be good but I would get slaughtered on someone's server! Lol!

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
              Somebodysunclephil commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally get it. If you get time in the future might have to try to see if can get you on some type of coop game maybe could stream it or something. It's weird simple thing but at 40yrs old IRL I have never played coop games with brothers has always been white, Hispanic, etc, but now fighting games all day.

Same here my man. As a matter of fact, the men I know don't game at all but I'm 60-years old! My wife keeps looking at me like I'm wasting my time when I play them. She must be scared that I'm gonna get fat by playing all day and eating too many bags of Cheetos! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Man, that's a great looking forum. I like the way you have broken it down. How long has it been up?

Comment

Man, that's a great looking forum. I like the way you have broken it down. How long has it been up?
                Since around February of this year, I believe. Also, I wanted to say that, if you want to change the theme to this forum, at the bottom of the screen, there is a menu on the bottom-left corner of the screen. Change it to whatever theme you like.

Comment

By looks, I mean I like the way you have broken things down into categories. Very thorough so that every aspect of computing can be addressed. There are a BUNCH of different areas that you can get into, especially with building a computer and the way you have it broke down keeps the sub forums from being all over the place.

Comment

I've not seen this template that you are using on this forum before. Man, I've been away for quite awhile.

Comment

By looks, I mean I like the way you have broken things down into categories. Very thorough so that every aspect of computing can be addressed. There are a BUNCH of different areas that you can get into, especially with building a computer and the way you have it broke down keeps the sub forums from being all over the place.
                      Thanks brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X