Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junkman - My Second 10K Gaming Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkman - My Second 10K Gaming Build

Yep, sold this one too. I haven't built anymore. Not every day that someone wants one of these monsters!

Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
    Yep, sold this one too. I haven't built anymore. Not every day that someone wants one of these monsters!

That rig is clean bruh. Did you put that together? That case is huge. I currently have a Corsair Obsidian 900d for the one that I am building. You actually have liquid cooling with the pipes. I just have an All-In-One cooler for the rig that I am putting together.

Props to you bruh.

Mike Tyson Good Job GIF by Cameo

One more thing, how fast is it? And, how many cores does that computer have?

Comment

Yea, that rig was completely custom. I guarantee you won't see another one like that one. That's part of the reason why I charged so much for it. And speaking of big ups, Mike would have liked it too. He use to spend that kind of money. That I know personally. He and I go WAY back.

When we were young...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mike_&_AJ2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	5142

Now we're all OLD....

Name:	aj_tyson.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	5143

.... but we had fun!

Comment

I have one question about the computer, how many cores did the CPU have on it?

Comment

The graph is WAY more impressive to see than saying it in words but I can't find that picture right now. It had a Intel Core i9-7960X X-Series processor in it. 16-cores of madness.

Comment

That's a strong build because should be able to just still throw the latest GPU in there and get great performance even though not 4.0 for the PCIE. I'm interested how high of stable CPU speed you were able to achieve, just wild guessing of maybe 4.0

Comment

I'm not sure now because it has been so long and I have built so many rigs since then, the specs all run together in my head. With my rigs, you have to ask me the details pretty soon after I build them because I am on to the next rig shortly after that.

Comment

The brand new motherboard burned up in my rig and I had to send it off for repair. Luckily, the repair facility is about 8-miles from my house so the turn around was quick. I'm back up and running!

Name:	myrig.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	6908

Name:	specs.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	6909

Comment

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
                  The brand new motherboard burned up in my rig and I had to send it off for repair. Luckily, the repair facility is about 8-miles from my house so the turn around was quick. I'm back up and running!

Name:	myrig.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	6908

Name:	specs.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	6909
                  That PC Looks awesome bruh. I wanted to tell you, I have a website that is for nothing but PC Building. If you are interested, you can find it at https://www.pctechforum.net

Comment

Working...
                  X