Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ilhan Omar says McCarthy leaving her off Africa subcommittee is 'racist, xenophobic'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilhan Omar says McCarthy leaving her off Africa subcommittee is 'racist, xenophobic'.

House Rep. Ilhan Omar has issued another statement condemning House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has he continues to reject her appointment to the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Lets ask the hard Questions and thank you for posting this article. I think we are seeing a white man that i would say is using his power to block any form of experience on the African continent from Ilhan Omar. The xenophobic nature of this congressmen is sick and he needs to look clear at the window and say who is he helping? America? or the other America that does not include others like colonialisms past. There are big moves happening on the African continent from the east and the west. Is House Speaker Kevin McCarthy​ trying to flex his own Taiwan incident like the previous speaker?, but on Africa, to stir up war for Resources and American interest that are not for the people? Im asking this because what is his end game? what is he pushing? what is his Angle with IIhan Omar? I get racisms part. I see Kevin McCathy pushing a metaphoric world chess game, for his own interest. Im Just putting my thoughts down.

Comment

Working...
    X