Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats: Why in the Hell Are Black People Moving to Red States?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats: Why in the Hell Are Black People Moving to Red States?

If Democrats don't know, then something is wrong with them. Blacks are moving to Red States because the Democrats are no better than the Republicans. Neither one of them really care about black people.
    Democrats. You’re losing your audience. Literally.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    If Democrats don't know, then something is wrong with them. Blacks are moving to Red States because the Democrats are no better than the Republicans. Neither one of them really care about black people.
    They're moving down here for opportunity and it's less political. The states they are leaving cost of living price them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They're moving down here for opportunity and it's less political. The states they are leaving cost of living price them out.
      I see.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I see.
        If you're not native by a few generations in those places, I'm sure it's rough making ends meet

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

If you're not native by a few generations in those places, I'm sure it's rough making ends meet
          I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X