Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanders Vows To Oppose Biden's Debt Deal In Senate Vote: 'It Could Have Been Much Worse'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders Vows To Oppose Biden's Debt Deal In Senate Vote: 'It Could Have Been Much Worse'.

I am confused with Bernie Sanders on this one. If the debt ceiling wasn't changed, the nation would go into default. For the most part, I like Bernie Sanders. I am not aligned with him on this one. Unless he is seeing something that I am not seeing.
    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) on Wednesday vowed to vote against House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and President Joe Bidenā€˜s debt-ceiling deal. What Happened: As the deal to raise the national borrowing limit advanced to the Senate, after receiving overwhelming support at the House, Sanders said he would be voting "no." "I will be voting no on the debt limit deal because you do not do deficit reduction on the backs of Americans who are already...
Working...
X