Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musk's midterm message: Twitter CEO urges Americans to vote Republican to 'curb the worst excesses' of the Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musk's midterm message: Twitter CEO urges Americans to vote Republican to 'curb the worst excesses' of the Democrats

After what President Joe Biden has done, I don't think that I am voting for anybody. Both parties really have no tangibles for black people.
    Twitter owner Elon Musk, the world's richest person, on Monday recommended that voters pick Republican candidates for the U.S. Congress in Tuesday's midterm election.

I feel the same.

Down ballot voting is risky but it's the only way to get a message across not to take BM votes for granted

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        After what President Joe Biden has done, I don't think that I am voting for anybody. Both parties really have no tangibles for black people.
        I wonder if he saying that as a genuine feeling or this is because the democrats and I think Biden was saying they need to investigate his business connections and practices with other countries. But when I get around to it, I do want to confirm he really does go by the concept/ ideology of Longtermism in his actions, because if so they don't see a value in helping the poor propel us to get to other planets. That's kind of talked about in my post here:

Comment

Working...
        X