Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hakeem Jeffries officially announces his bid to replace Nancy Pelosi as leader of the Democrats in move that will drop average age of House leadership by 31 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem Jeffries officially announces his bid to replace Nancy Pelosi as leader of the Democrats in move that will drop average age of House leadership by 31 years.

I see they have a black man leading the Democrats. I wonder how he will do?
    Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries officially announced Friday that he was running to lead the House Democrats and replace House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

He's an establishment boule democrat. Nothing is going change, especially for the Black community.

Comment

Yeah. You are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        I see they have a black man leading the Democrats. I wonder how he will do?
        They been grooming him and he already gotta a crew.

I have no high hopes for him. He hasn't proposed anything worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          He's an establishment boule democrat. Nothing is going change, especially for the Black community.
          Another symbolic gesture like Obama. He will use us to help other minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Another symbolic gesture like Obama. He will use us to help other minorities.
            Exactly. I notice that it seems like many blacks in power are afraid to help black people with anything.

Comment

Working...
            X