Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She tried to get gas. ‘I don’t serve Black people,’ an attendant told her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She tried to get gas. ‘I don’t serve Black people,’ an attendant told her.

It trips me out, that in this day and time, people are still stupid enough to be racist. To many people out here, being racist is as necessary as eating food. They don't care how much trouble it gets them in.
    An Oregon jury awarded Rose Wakefield $1 million in damages after a gas station attendant allegedly bypassed her to serve White customers.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    It trips me out, that in this day and time, people are still stupid enough to be racist. To many people out here, being racist is as necessary as eating food. They don't care how much trouble it gets them in.
    You couldn't pay me enough to subject myself to liberal racists

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

You couldn't pay me enough to subject myself to liberal racists
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Lol so instead of receiving $60 for gas, the gas station paid out $1 million in damages. That's a very expensive lesson learned

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          Lol so instead of receiving $60 for gas, the gas station paid out $1 million in damages. That's a very expensive lesson learned
          Exactly. Sometimes, I think many of these people who are racist are stupid. They will risk their livelihood being racist against blacks. It's a new day out here, being racist cost money. I guess many people will learn the hard way.

Comment

Working...
          X