Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Related video: U.S. is among the worst countries for racial equality (WION).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Related video: U.S. is among the worst countries for racial equality (WION).

I, kind of, figured this. I know that the racism that I experienced was no joke.

Until America stops white-washing the truth, denying the history of this country, camouflaging the treachery, institutionalizing the racism, profiling for black mass incarceration, fearing discussions on critical race theory, pushing the murder of unborn children in the womb, programming the police against people of color and making those of us who tell the truth out to be the bad guys, there will never be equality in this country for African...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I, kind of, figured this. I know that the racism that I experienced was no joe.
    We need to stop writing these think pieces on public platforms with no endgoal. That man needs a diary

Unless they can produce statistics to back up how racism effected our community then it won't make a difference towards getting reparations the online solution I want to hear.

But just as long as Black people keep dating out and creating hybrids and watering down our bloodline. White people are just going to ignore our claims

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

We need to stop writing these think pieces on public platforms with no endgoal. That man needs a diary

Unless they can produce statistics to back up how racism effected our community then it won't make a difference towards getting reparations the online solution I want to hear.

But just as long as Black people keep dating out and creating hybrids and watering down our bloodline. White people are just going to ignore our claims
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

The article was stellar! Thanks for sharing and yes we are not delusional to the struggles we face in this prison that we call America.

Comment

Originally posted by OnSilentWings View Post
          The article was stellar! Thanks for sharing and yes we are not delusional to the struggles we face in this prison that we call America.
          No problem bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X