Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Black man was ‘decapitated’ after saying he was being chased by white men. Why do police say no foul play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Black man was ‘decapitated’ after saying he was being chased by white men. Why do police say no foul play?

Sometimes, I struggle to understand what could make somebody hate somebody so much that they will kill them; when they have done nothing at all. Personally, I don't bother anybody that doesn't bother me. However, when it comes to black people, people hate us without reason.

R.I.P. to the young brother.

Four months have now passed since Rasheem Carter’s remains were found in a wooded area in Mississippi. Despite the Black man’s alleged fears for his life at the hands of a group of white men, his family are no closer to getting any answers over his death, reports Rachel Sharp

We have grossly underestimated our enemy. "The only solution is separation." Malcolm X

Comment

We need education, cooperation, dedication, and reunification to evolve as nation. Because we have separation to an extent (African contentinent) and I still don't understand why we can't COOP. They would rather side with China and Russia, than continue finessing the US for aide while acting like they accept LGbtx but do what they want behind closed doors until they have what they want. China shows examples of how to **** the US and still get money from it. Why can't black people figure this out. All I can think of is that survival aspect of I am making sure I eat even If I got take out my brother's mouth, greed, jealousy exists greatly because I lot black people may not have what they want.

Comment

It seems like he could have been chased into the woods. MAYBE. However, separating a a head from the spinal cord and vertebrae seems like a job for a bear. It's hard to prosecute anyone without any hard evidence. No one else was on camera so who should they look for? People get into disagreements all the time at work. People get into physical altercations all the time. If he was the only black person that was "targeted", my guess would be that it may not have been about race. Hey just may have chosen the wrong crackers to mess with. If I worked somewhere and I was in fear for my life, I would pack up and go home ASAP. There is no paycheck that is worth the risk. RIP young brother.

Comment

Working...
        X