Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks, Latinos forced out of Palm Springs in the 1960s - Roland Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacks, Latinos forced out of Palm Springs in the 1960s - Roland Martin

It's fascinating to find more and more crimes against humanity on a forcing of people of color blacks and Latinos on native land . According to the story the native people gave some of the land to help out both black and Latinos in Palm Springs. But what businesses got very very affluent over the years white neighborhoods decided to attack Palm Springs and burn and destroy all of the livelihoods in this area forcing black Latinos and I'm pretty sure natives out of that land. This freaking Rock just keeps getting bigger and bigger and it's not 400 years ago it's in the 1960s everyone. Do the research and you'll find out. What's good about this is now there is a class action lawsuit against and reparation demands for Black, Latino and Native on Palm Springs in California for the atrocities that have been made by I thought white neighborhoods. Divide and conquer always feels disgusting when I see stuff like this. I didn't even know that this even existed. Thank God they have eyewitness testimony from Generations ago. Take a look.
Working...
X