Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White man says "Do you wanna see a white man fukk up a ******?" Before fatally stabbing a black man in Kansas City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White man says "Do you wanna see a white man fukk up a ******?" Before fatally stabbing a black man in Kansas City.

Here goes one of these crazy white supremacists. Sometimes, I am astonished at some of the hate that other groups have surging through them for black people. They said that he wasn't charged. However, I think that he will be in the future.

Exactly why have no love for the *****s in articles I posted, they get with they get, where the energy needs to be used it is not. Then law abiding folks get told why are they not doing anything. Why would I? We got plenty killers and *****s ready go. This unfortunately gives me resolute if I get into a situation like ones the ones I posted. Because something has to be wrong with your brain. To attack you own, when there is plenty out here who want the smoke, just because they don't like us.

Comment

I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X