Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ws conference to black women waiting for public transit- African diaspora News Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ws conference to black women waiting for public transit- African diaspora News Channel

For some of you who think Canada is not racist please think again. We get these encounters a lot. The one thing that everybody does in this country is they always ask the question where are you from? As much as it is a common use of sentence that is used in Canada for engaging in conversation, some take it too far and go into a racist irate this. Remember racism is everywhere. One more thing no one should ever use the term mental illness as they used to whitewash racism. In my opinion I think it's the defensive mechanism for some ws to get away with a lot of things. Take a look.

The irony of a group of people who cry racism every day being upset about being told to go back to where they came from is priceless! If a white person didn't know a black woman and caller her Bommshika, that person would be a racist. We get to call them "Karen" with no consequence. We record white people in their foolishness and their life is usually ruined. Meanwhile black foolishness is often praised. I'm not sure what the problem is. The girls that this happened to recorded it and will get whatever attention they need from it. Seems a lot better here than wherever they are from.

Comment

• OJ006
      OJ006 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your reply. As to what are you implying? Im trying to understand. If you can clarify. Thanks.
Working...
X