Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Shameful' rise in racism against black people, says EU survey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Shameful' rise in racism against black people, says EU survey.

Why am I not surprised? Racism is a beast that's hard to wipe out. Africans need to fix up their own country so that they can live amongst their own people.

Racism towards people of African descent is "relentless and pervasive", EU rights agency says.

It's not new and it's been getting worse. Let me update on some of this. For example italy has a Very racist tone to people who are black. So much that their government represents that exact point of view. It's got so bad that gun violence against Black people in that country is on the rise. Some of them blame the Migrant crisis, Others blame it on the Slave labor of the mafia. Whatever it is, the rhetoric of the past is pushing itself into current day events in italy. And just like this article, there are many other occasions of anti black racism even in most eu countries. We need to be more aware of where we travel and where we spend our money. As well as Is where we live.

Comment

Not much we can do though

We have our own problems

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
        It's not new and it's been getting worse. Let me update on some of this. For example italy has a Very racist tone to people who are black. So much that their government represents that exact point of view. It's got so bad that gun violence against Black people in that country is on the rise. Some of them blame the Migrant crisis, Others blame it on the Slave labor of the mafia. Whatever it is, the rhetoric of the past is pushing itself into current day events in italy. And just like this article, there are many other occasions of anti black racism even in most eu countries. We need to be more aware of where we travel and where we spend our money. As well as Is where we live.
        Exactly bruh. I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          Not much we can do though

We have our own problems
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X