Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Fireman admits he purposely left black people to die in burning buildings- Wille D Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Fireman admits he purposely left black people to die in burning buildings- Wille D Live

It's a hard subject to talk about. First responders go through a lot of tough decisions. This one was bad very bad. If you have any form of racist overtone when it comes to your profession like a first responder. Like this firefighter purposely leaves black people to burn to their deaths, including children, in a burning building in the nineteen sixties and seventies, My God May the lord judge you For your actions. Tell me what you guys think of that? Is racism so rampant that it even Molds itself in the first responders itself? Leave your comments. What do you think?

That's incredibly sad. And people act like racism went away after the civil rights act

Comment

Yes it is sad. That's why in my opinion representation needs to happen in America.

Comment

Recisam has no place in our world. That is a cruller disease and it should be treated before such incidents. I am so sad to read about that and he should punished because such persons are like poisoned and they are spreading it every where.
        I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Working...
        X