Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Women Is Freaky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Women Is Freaky!!!

Whenever a woman sits next to me in a fast food restaurant or Starbucks/coffee shop she ends up using the restroom right before she leaves... This happens to me almost everytime when a woman is next to me in a public setting....

Y is this...check out my video to find out the real reason women do this !!!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and hit the notification bell !
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Caffeine is a diuretic This means that when you drink coffee, it causes the body to send signals to your pituitary gland that inhibits the production of the ADH hormone, which in turn causes the kidneys to not reabsorb water. This will increase the excretion of water via urine.
    What exactly does it mean if a man goes to the bathroom after sitting next to you l

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

What exactly does it mean if a man goes to the bathroom after sitting next to you l
      we know caffiene makes u use the restroom...but y do these women all use the restroom right before they leave??? y cant they use the restroom at anyother time after they drank cofee? this has happened with me plentuy of times with women...why are these women always choosing to use the restroom at the same time???

when women sit next to me they know they have to get one off before they leave hahahaha...cause thats when the sexual tension is at its height

these women are choosing to use the restroom right before they leave..if u actually have to pee its not a choice.

Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 02-15-2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X